We have put together a list of Whole Body Cryotherapy Clinical Studies (Pub Med Clinical Studies) that may be helpful as you pursue additional information regarding Whole Body Cryotherapy, and if it is the right choice for you. To reach the study just simply click on the article you are interested in researching.
With hundreds of studies to choose from, we have selected a few articles that may help in your research.
To find more articles not listed here, simply do a search on Pub Med.
Whole Body Cryotherapy Clinical Studies
Whole Body Cryotherapy has a direct, positive impact on your immune system. Science-based clinical studies show that Whole Body Cryotherapy can and will improve your immune system. Read the full article below.
Below you can find additional articles on the benefits of using whole body cryotherapy and improving patient outcomes.
- Whole Body Cryotherapy in Athletes: From Therapy to Stimulation, an updated review.
- Whole–body Cryotherapy as a Recovery Technique after Exercise: A Review of the Literature.
- Subjective evaluation of the effectiveness of whole–body cryotherapy in patients with osteoarthritis.
- Whole–Body Cryostimulation as an Effective Method of Reducing Oxidative Stress in Healthy Men.
- Evaluation of effectiveness of whole–body cryotherapy in patients with tinnitus
- Cryotherapy decreases histamine levels in the blood of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Whole body and local cryotherapy in restless legs syndrome: A randomized, single-blind, controlled parallel group pilot study.
- Influence of the ten sessions of the whole body cryostimulation on aerobic and anaerobic capacity.
- Whole–body cryotherapy as adjunct treatment of depressive and anxiety disorders.
- Five-Day Whole-Body Cryostimulation, Blood Inflammatory Markers, and Performance in HighRanking Professional Tennis Players
- The efficacy of post-operative devices following knee arthroscopic surgery: a systematic review.
- The efficacy of combined cryotherapy and compression compared with cryotherapy alone following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Effects of 15 consecutive cryotherapy sessions on the clinical output of fibromyalgic patients
Don’t just take our word for it. Continue to do your own research on the benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy and if this treatment is right for you.